CHECK, CHECK, 1-2-3!

Hi friends!


I wanted to give blog thing a try and see where it goes! I have always had this underlying (who am I kidding) incredibly outward love for food! I've always been obsessed with any sort of cooking show and my absolute dream is to be a judge on either Iron Chef America or Chopped. I have no desire to be a chef, but every fiber in my being loves eating! Not just eating to live, but LIVING to eat the best food around! 

A little about me: I was born and raised in lower Alabama, along the Gulf Coast. I've always had an odd appreciation for food. Being from the coast, fresh seafood was always an option, and man was it delicious! I've been married to my husband, Jordan for seven years and we have a four year old daughter, Harper Rose. In July of 2015, we made a big move to Nashville to join the staff of Cross Point Church. Being in Nashville has totally rocked my little food-loving heart! I haven't even scratched the surface of all the amazing places here! 



So here's where The Local Eater comes in! 

Moving to Nashville, means friends and family come and visit all the time. I love showing them around my city, but we always end up eating most of the time! They'll ask, "Whitney, what's your favorite thing to do?" And my response is always "I love to eat!" 

I absolutely love going out to eat. I love the whole experience. My goal is to take you along with me to my favorite places and also new places as if you're here visiting with me! 

So, who's with me?!

As they say on Iron Chef...
"So now America, with an open heart and an empty stomach, I say unto you in the words of my uncle:

 'Allez Cuisine!'

Comments

Popular Posts