YOU SAY KETCHUP - I SAY CATCH UP

Does anyone else feel like this frigid weather is keeping them from fully enjoying this city and what it has to offer?!

No? Just me?.... Cool.

Y'all, I feel like I haven't been out in FOREVER! I am having major withdrawals from eating at delicious places, and it's ALL because this winter weather will not go away!

Recently, every now and then, I have gotten to visit a couple places, but not as much as I'd like!

SO! Just to catch you up a little bit...

LUNCH:

A friend and I went to lunch at the cutest spot in the Gulch.
It's the epitome of Nashville contemporary style. (blacks, whites, rod iron, tiles & wood grain)
-all the heart eyes-



I mean, isn't that just the cutest?!


The food was phenomenal too. I had the M & H Burger with their thick cut fries. 

Y'all, it was GOOD.

It was covered in four cheese fondue, their house made pickles and sauce, lettuce, smoked tomato and caramelized onions! Oh man, was it tasty!

   

*cue drool emoji*


They serve all the way from breakfast to dinner... so naturally I wanted to start from the beginning of the day to the end. Maybe one day... 

Thanks Milk & Honey for a great experience!



COFFEE/BREAKFAST:

I'm a sucker for a good coffee shop. 
Frothy Monkey isn't really new to me, but they opened a new space that I hadn't been to yet! 

LOVE THE VIBE.

Very industrial feeling with all the contemporary flair!
  

I got the rosemary honey latte and just a plain bagel with cream cheese and jam.... 
so simple, yet SO GOOD!




 Like I said,
I have been slacking when it comes to getting out, but hopefully that'll change soon!


You can learn more about these places and see their menus by clicking below!



 


Comments

Popular Posts